Original music! Stream or download and name your price, from free to infinity.

Thursday, August 1, 2013

...at the edges of things...

Shapes, words, feelings
coming to me at the edges of things,
faint transmissions growing
stronger like the breath that says
ah-hah, little discoveries
in a quiet space, eyes closed
as colors filter through,
iridescence moving in from the
upper right of my consciousness,
tuning the body, cords of muscles
and sinew and fascia and tendon
stretched and loosened sympathetically
as if I'm an instrument ready to be plucked
or touched, the energy around me the player.
The edges of things, little horizons,
distant peaks that emerge in relief
as my mind quiets behind eyes closed,
trusting, as my body adjusts, this balance,
this vision without sight...

No comments:

It's haiku time again in creative writing class

Coffee is bitter fuel that brings a sweetness, lifting my spirits. Empty hanging file folders, holding only the hope of less clut...