Original music! Stream or download and name your price, from free to infinity.

Friday, July 27, 2012

Forecast


Forecast says cloudy with a chance of
storms today, portentous clouds that for
whatever reason are not yet ready to act--
something, anything please,
but I know fickle summer weather.
They warned of dangerous bolts
but all I have in my head is loose electricity:
all the power, none of the focus.
The light-quick worry, flashes of anxiety
drawn to prominent objects, bare and
shivering in the plains of my mind--
look closely and you may see the flash
behind my eyes countering my outward calm.
Storms will be localized and intense.
Expect limited visibility and dangerous
head-to-heart lightning that
can be lethal.

No comments:

It's haiku time again in creative writing class

Coffee is bitter fuel that brings a sweetness, lifting my spirits. Empty hanging file folders, holding only the hope of less clut...