Original music! Stream or download and name your price, from free to infinity.

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Free Me

Free me from worry, that familiar pain,
a well-traveled trail, lost and found.
Show me what my heart can contain.

Get me out of the canyon before the rain.
Show me the way to the high ground,
free me from worry, that reaching pain.

Lead me away from losses and gains--
not all victories will bring renown.
Show me what my heart can contain.

Let my breath be a simple refrain
as I climb higher, with a brief look down.
Free me from worry, that following pain.

Not everything demands to be explained--
mountains move without a sound.
Show me what my heart may contain.

Safe now, walking the high, calm plain,
a brilliant moon hangs low and round.
You transform my worry, that capricious pain,
and show me what my heart always contains.

No comments:

It's haiku time again in creative writing class

Coffee is bitter fuel that brings a sweetness, lifting my spirits. Empty hanging file folders, holding only the hope of less clut...